ALL RENTALS REPRESENTED ON THIS SITE ARE VACATION RENTALS. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON A RENTAL AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THE PROPERTY FOR VACATION RENTAL.
ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY, AS DEFINED IN EACH RENTAL AGREEMENT.
1. PAYMENTS AND FEES:
A) ADVANCE PAYMENTS; A signed lease agreement must be accompanied by a Reservation Deposit in Accordance with Rental Fee Schedule attached to the lease. The property is subject to availability until a signed lease and deposit are received. Payment of all fees in full is required 45 days prior to occupancy or as specified on your rental contract.
B) BALANCES; A Security/Damage deposit, a Departure Cleaning Fee or VAT tax may be due with the Final Payment in accordance with Rental Fee schedule found on your quote and Rental Contract.
2. CANCELLATION/TRANSFER: Tenant agrees that the lease may not be assigned or sublet, even to a member of the leaseholders family. Breach of this condition shall result in termination of reservation and lease. Notice of any cancellation must be received in writing by fax, letter or email. Changing date of stay is upon availability basis only.
3. DAMAGE/DEPOSIT: Property must be in same condition at the end as at commencement of the lease. Any excess cleaning, damage repair, excess trash removal, arranging furniture back to original position or service calls incurred beyond that which is considered normal and customary as a result of occupancy under the lease will be deducted from security deposit. A list of charges will be mailed to Tenant within 30 days of termination of tenancy and Deposit less any charges will be returned at that time. The Owner or his Representative is the sole judge of what is normal and customary. All damage or problems should be reported to the Owners as soon as possible regardless of whether or not they are due to fault of the Tenant or guests.
4. OCCUPANCY RESTRICTIONS: PREMISES TO BE USED SOLELY AS A PRIVATE DWELLING FOR THE OCCUPANCY OF TENANT AND TENANTS FAMILY/FRIENDS. During the term of the lease Tenant is responsible for the property and action of his/her guests. Lease holder must be at least be at least 25 years of age. Occupancy shall not exceed the pre-prescribed number on the Lease at any time without prior written agreement of the Owner. Possession by fraud or misrepresentation or material breach of the terms of the vacation rental agreement results in termination of this tenancy. Breach of the lease agreement is grounds for expedited eviction without refund.
5. PETS: Pets are not permitted under any conditions.
6. SMOKING: All properties are NON-SMOKING. Smoking of any kind is not permitted inside the house. When smoking outside the house make sure that all smoking materials are discarded in ash trays.
7. LINENS: Sheets, pillow cases, blankets, towels, beach towels, hand towels and wash cloths are provided.
8. TELEPHONE: Tenant must pay any other toll charges incurred during the lease whether for special services or international calls unless otherwise specified.
9. CHECK-IN: Is after 4:00 p.m. on date of arrival unless other arrangements are made in advance. During the lease period, Owner or Owners Representative retains the right to enter the property at any time and Tenant agrees to admit all repair personnel authorized by Owner or Owners Representatives for repair or maintenance of premises.
10. CHECK-OUT: At expiration of this lease Tenant agrees to surrender possession of this property peaceably and without delay in as good condition as it was at commencement of this lease (reasonable wear and tear, acts of God and/or other cause over which the Tenant has no control excepted). After termination of this lease, Tenant and/or his guests may not re-enter property or occupy premises without prior arrangement with the Owner. Check out time is 10:00am unless otherwise specified in advance.
11. ALLEGED DEFICIENCIES OR CLAIMS OF MISREPRESENTATIONS: Tenant waives any right to allege deficiency in the premises or to otherwise claim that the Owner and Owners Representative has misrepresented the property. Tenant agrees to inspect the property upon arrival and report any weakness that may result in injury to him or his family or guests. Broken or missing items should be reported to Owner. Tenant will indemnify Owners Representatives, and/or the Owner for any injuries, accident or otherwise, that may be incurred or suffered upon the premises by Tenant and Tenants guests or anyone associated with Tenant for any cause whatsoever during the term of this contract even if caused by gross negligence on the part of the owner. Tenant is responsible for any damages to the property resulting from accident or negligence of Tenant or Tenants guests during the term of this lease. Personal property of the Tenant in said premises shall be and remain at his sole risk and neither Owner nor Owners Representatives shall be liable for any damages to or loss of such personal property arising from any acts of negligence of any other person or leaking of the roof or from bursting, leaking or overflowing of water, sewer, or from air conditioning or plumbing fixtures, or from the handling of electric wires or fixtures or from any cause whatsoever. Neither shall the Owner nor Owners Representatives be liable for any injury to the person of the Tenant or other persons in or about the premises. The Tenant expressly agrees to save the Owner and Owners Representatives harmless in all such causes. Owners Representatives and Owner are not responsible for items left behind. Owners Representative will make every effort to locate items and if found return them.
A) Extras; Televisions, VCRs, internet service, stereos, telephones, etc., herein called Extras, when advertised as available in or when supplied in a leased property are supplied at no extra charge as a convenience for Tenant and Tenants guests use. In the event of a malfunction or breakdown of Extras, Owners Representative will have the Extra repaired as quickly as practical. Tenant agrees that there will be no refund for malfunction or breakdown of extras. In the event of malfunction of any other appliance or feature, including air conditioners, Tenant must notify the Owners Representative so repair of malfunction can be made. Owners Representative will expedite repair, but no refund of rent will be made.
B) Owners Areas; Locked areas such as Owners personal storage areas are exempt from this lease and are off limits to the Tenant. Entry into these areas is cause for immediate eviction and Tenant will be responsible for any damages or missing items.
C) Water Quality; Owner and Owners Representatives are not responsible for water quality.
A) If, in the Owners or Owners Representatives sole discretion, the Tenant or Tenants guest become objectionable as a Tenant, the Tenant agrees to remove Tenant and Tenants guests effects from premises upon Owners request. Tenant further agrees to be liable to Owner for all damages and/or from Tenants holding-over (continued occupancy after either eviction or Check-Out) in violation of the lease. The leased property will not be used for any activity that violates local or Federal Laws. If Tenant shall break or violate any of the within covenants, conditions or agreements, then, and in such events Tenant may be evicted and removed from the property in an expedited eviction proceeding brought by the Owner, or Owners Representative.
B) If During the term of the lease, the building becomes uninhabitable, without fault or negligence on behalf of theTenant, the lease shall terminate and the Tenant shall pay the portion of the rent until the time of such incident. However, Tenant, shall not be entitled to any refund due to unfavorable weather, hurricane, evacuation or disruption of utility services after occupancy.
By their signature, tenant expressly authorizes Owner and/or Owners Representative to deposit any and all advanced sums in a bank account. It is understood and agreed that any and all accrued interest upon said amounts shall inure to the benefit of Owner.
It is hereby stated that in the event the Owner cannot provide the premises described above in a fit and habitable condition on the date the Tenant takes possession, Tenant shall be entitled to a full refund.
No Representation or warrantees are valid except as provided in The Rental Contract.
Refunds due to cancellation are in accordance with the schedule provided by Owner and described within the Rental Contract.
15. BREACH: Tenant agrees to reimburse Owner and/or Owners Representative for all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, incurred as a result of any breach of this lease by Tenant or Tenants guests.
16. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: The Tenant will assume all responsibility for Tenant and Tenants guests for the risk of using the property and agrees to waive any claim whatsoever against Owner or Owners Representative for accidents or claims arising from use of the property. The Tenant also understands and agrees that he/she is responsible and liable and will pay Owner upon request for any damages that occur to the property and its support equipment through his or his guests accident, misuse and/or negligence.
17. VALIDITY: If a court of competent jurisdiction shall find any portion of this lease invalid, such decision shall have no effect on the remainder of this lease.